• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A New Cookie here for the fun

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
User name: cookiequeenamber
Title of introduction: A New Cookie here for the fun
Your name/ Alias: Cookie
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy a while back through a Youtuber, but I can't remember which one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am looking for like minded people who are interested in learning and growing and being creative and supportive.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My current channel, I would like to entertain people and share my favorite weird little games. My second channel that isn't running yet, I would like to practice and perform my voice acting and voice over work, as well as share some amazing stories.
How frequently do you upload? Attempting to get back into an upload schedule of at least 3 times a week. I have a large backlog of footage to go through as I was ill for quite a while. Sundays are stream highlights and fails, hopefully mon wed fri will be Let's Plays, and Saturdays are thank you videos at the moment.
What are your hobbies? Playing with my puppies. Gaming. Reading. Performing. Cooking. Sleeping
What is your biggest dream? To find balance in my search for happiness and an exciting life. To find a way to keep the joy and wonder alive.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6qjGlwtxDzU9gtLCwjbgA?view_as=subscriber

OP
OP
cookiequeenamber

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
Hello there fellow australian! Nice to meet you and l too love sleeping a lot ahaha
Aussies Unite lol. Nice to meet you too. My sleep schedule is screwed up cause I stream US hours and still have to function during the day. What kind of content do you create?

HI Cookie, welcome to the community! I'm a fellow gamer and share a very similar upload schedule to yours.
Thanks for the welcome. Gamers unite, it's a hard market to create content in but I love it. My upload schedule has been totally stupid for a while cause I was off sick and am now only just catching up with the footage I have from my streams. Actually I'm still back in April footage but I'm getting there.

What kind of games do you play?

• Love
Reactions: Daily Activity

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! i'm quite new myself and this is a great place to meet new people, i upload gaming videos too, just recently started up my channel again, stopped uploading for about 4 years and i had just over 800 subs, lost about 70 subs within the 4 years though so its not too bad.

• Love
Reactions: Daily Activity
OP
OP
cookiequeenamber

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the forums! i'm quite new myself and this is a great place to meet new people, i upload gaming videos too, just recently started up my channel again, stopped uploading for about 4 years and i had just over 800 subs, lost about 70 subs within the 4 years though so its not too bad.
WOW 800 subs??? That's huge. I was stoked when I hit 50, any tips ?? lol

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: cookiequeenamber
Title of introduction: A New Cookie here for the fun
Your name/ Alias: Cookie
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy a while back through a Youtuber, but I can't remember which one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am looking for like minded people who are interested in learning and growing and being creative and supportive.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My current channel, I would like to entertain people and share my favorite weird little games. My second channel that isn't running yet, I would like to practice and perform my voice acting and voice over work, as well as share some amazing stories.
How frequently do you upload? Attempting to get back into an upload schedule of at least 3 times a week. I have a large backlog of footage to go through as I was ill for quite a while. Sundays are stream highlights and fails, hopefully mon wed fri will be Let's Plays, and Saturdays are thank you videos at the moment.
What are your hobbies? Playing with my puppies. Gaming. Reading. Performing. Cooking. Sleeping
What is your biggest dream? To find balance in my search for happiness and an exciting life. To find a way to keep the joy and wonder alive.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6qjGlwtxDzU9gtLCwjbgA?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to the forums! Really loving the conversations found here in the thread! I've decided to give this thread a sticky! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around! ALso who doesn't love puppies? haha I think your dream is SO important, and a very mature stance, and I wish you all the best on that!

Reactions: cookiequeenamber
OP
OP
cookiequeenamber

cookiequeenamber

TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the forums! Really loving the conversations found here in the thread! I've decided to give this thread a sticky! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you around! ALso who doesn't love puppies? haha I think your dream is SO important, and a very mature stance, and I wish you all the best on that!
Aww thanks for the Sticky mate. And thanks for the warm welcome. Took me a long time to get to the dream I have, but life experience changes the way you think of things.

Reactions: TubeBuddy