• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Digital and traditional artist.

Zadyart

www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Zadyart
Title of introduction: Digital and traditional artist.
Your name/ Alias: Zady
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for ways to help me grow my youtube channel, a youtuber gave there s idea to use TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To know some tactics or ways to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First, i do just like to share my art and the process on how I do it. Then something like my goal to sell my art and make like stickers or merchandise, that kind of stuff, somehow like my own art business. And just also have a lot of friends. I did actually got out of my comfort zone to this stuff, to boost my self confidence in doing my art.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, like 2x a week.
What are your hobbies? Well, first make art, make new things, experience new stuff and experiment on things. Also i read books and comics and i do play games a lot sometimes.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is totally gonna have my oen art business. I do like to share my art ideas, designs and anything else. I totally love things that is related to arts. For shorter explanation, i just want yo be a successful person whom she accomplished her dreams.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJc5r36TzggQHJiPP4wMIQ?view_as=subscriber