• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion so i found this website...

dean the rat

Known Member
i was curious and i found a website names called social blade, it shows you how any youtube channel is preforming and even future predictions and it grades your channel i have a C. i was dieing of laughter reading the future part because this is what it has...
sub count in 5 years will be 1255 subs and 39167 views, i know this a not real or could be who knows but i found it funny.i found it to see how my favorite channels are performing and then put mine in

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
Hi @dean the rat

I use SocialBlade and for the short time predictions they can be correct but I see it more as a fun thing to follow, and they have good compare statistics.

Best regards
Daniel
i noticed tht when i had 126 yesterday the numbers were higher then today and i have 132 and social blade got lower but its still fun to think in 5 years i will be over 1000

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
The give the result on ur current nums so yeah it is right in it's way but it's not true at 1k u will grow faster than when u have 100 subs

I hope you get the point :)

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Correct, Social Blade focuses on a short term look back to predict your future growth... it is not entirely realistic, but a good way of seeing how you've grown over time.

Reactions: IanDominicTV

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Correct, Social Blade focuses on a short term look back to predict your future growth... it is not entirely realistic, but a good way of seeing how you've grown over time.

That's what I use too! Keep in mind that those are just predictions, you still need to do the work for the channel!