• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I do lifestyle ,fashion and beauty videos so I donΓÇÖt stick to one niche but it hasnΓÇÖt made me stop growing

Robyn

Subscriber Goal
User name: Robyn
Title of introduction: I do lifestyle ,fashion and beauty videos so I donΓÇÖt stick to one niche but it hasnΓÇÖt made me stop growing
Your name/ Alias: Robyn but my channel name is called RobynΓÇÖs life
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube of a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just saw it on a feature on the TubeBuddy app and it was free
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First I would like to grow my YouTube subscribers my goal is 1000 subscribers but also I would love YouTube to help me get into fashion into anyway because I love fashion
How frequently do you upload? 3 days a week I upload lifestyle fashion and beauty on Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are of course filming but also fashion I love fashion meaning I shop a lot lol but I also do makeup looks and I sometimes play games on my PS4 or Xbox 1 but I donΓÇÖt film that
What is your biggest dream? To be a stylist or have my own clothing line that would be my goal / dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAs6yTMFUFF6KS5_jnBiVQQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Robyn, welcome to our awesome community. Our forums are full of amazing members with really great ideas and advice so check out the forums and see what you can find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.