• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel I am out going, a social butterfly,I'm very open minded. I love to help others, I'm very Passionate about making my videos and work so hard. I like to

User name: PerfectlyNotPerfect
Title of introduction: I am out going, a social butterfly,I'm very open minded. I love to help others, I'm very Passionate about making my videos and work so hard. I like to do a Variety of Videos. I love making New friends..
Your name/ Alias: Jenn, :)
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? on youtube videos,
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help me with many things to improve my channel. I Love TubeBuddy!!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help others, Make friends all over the world. To meet my goals.And start my own business one day.
How frequently do you upload? weekly,sometimes daily,multiple uploads a day sometimes.
What are your hobbies? I post weekly, sometimes daily, I post a Variety of Videos.
What is your biggest dream? To Travel and make memories, depend on nobody. To meet my goals and beyond. Find true Love n happiness. To own my own home. To pay off my kid's college bills. So many dreams and goals. Most of all when I'm gone one day my children can watch me and hear my voice, in all my videos I leave behind.
YouTube Channel Link: To be financially Secure. Not to depend on anyone but myself.