• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey everyone, my channel is a fitness vlog, I post fitness trends, follow along home and gym workouts.

Macie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Macie
Title of introduction: Hey everyone, my channel is a fitness vlog, I post fitness trends, follow along home and gym workouts.
Your name/ Alias: Marcie
Where are you from? SouthAfrica
How did you find TubeBuddy? Annie dubè you tube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To make real connections, with similar accounts grow my channel, while helping others grow! Get tips on how to have a great/fun channel. Learn how to build a brand/ strategy and share my passion for fitness
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show people that investing in a healthy lifestyle pays off, when they look at my physique get inspired to move! Be a fitfluencer :) promote health and fitness brands on my channel, earn an income doing what IΓÇÖm passionate about.
How frequently do you upload? Tuesday, Thursday
What are your hobbies? Anything outdoors and reading
What is your biggest dream? To be the biggest fitness sensation/ ambassador in my country and the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAzEW0DJMSBPTHojy2dIAGA

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
hi there! Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Reactions: Macie