• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New member my first post

ZaraMagdalene

TubeBuddy User
User name: ZaraMagdalene
Title of introduction: New member my first post
Your name/ Alias: Zara
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber :kissing_heart:annemariedube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To improve on my channel get to know other youtubers and also make up in a community and learn for better experience
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With channel I will to make people learn and reach out to other people from far and near.make out something for myself and my family with my channel..etc
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing,reading,gaming...
What is your biggest dream? Make a name for myself from nothing and become somebody who inspires other with my simplicity
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLdzPG0uL8hlqhQyDQ5rig

Last edited:
Reactions: Macie

bnbalenda

Hi, my name is bnbalenda: Technically, my name is Balthazar; I am from France and I have origins in the Congo. I am a content creator on Youtube where I am known as bnbalenda, which is the acronym for Balthazar Nzomono-Balenda. I make videos about the top 10s, politics and religion. I sometimes makes videos about animals. Thank you so much for allowing me to a member of this platform. I am looking forward to learning from you also.