• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help about my channel..?

Ley Rashid

hi friends..

my youtube channel is quite new..i been active online almost every hours and days..i always support by subscribe all the channel thah i visit and will give comment about their contents..But why still yet my channel is still slow in youtube..when i sub people than people will sub me..if i do nothing for a day the number of subscriber also stop..did my content is not strong enough or did i miss out some of the rules on youtube..

thanks ..hope can get some comment on this matter

Last edited by a moderator:

Reviews By You

TubeBuddy Legend
Sub for Sub (which is what you seem to be talking about) is not recommended as it doesn't get you real subscribers who are interested in your content. Having looked at your channel you appear to have been active a little over a month and put out 14 videos (around 3 a week) which is a good number and your more recent videos seem to have good engagement so people who are interested in your subject matter (Malaysian food?) are reacting which is good.
Give it time, continue to put out content and it should grow.
I looked at your "Masak Lemak Pisang Ringkas" video and the first half seemed to be B roll footage from a non-stabilised camera of the journey to pick the food ingredients; maybe this is an important part for your viewers to see, maybe they're more interested in the cooking, I know if O was searching for a food "How To" then I'm not looking for the first half of your video but maybe that's me. Also, having spent some time in Malaysia last year (2 months) a lot of people speak English and if your instructions (the text) also appeared in English that would broaden your appeal not specifically to Malaysians but to English speaking countries such as the US and UK where Malaysian food is known (to those who've tried it) as being delicious. Alternatively, if you spoke during your videos then you could use the auto translate feature to provide English subtitles.
No offence meant by any of the above, hopefully just constructive opinion from one person to another.

OP
OP
Ley Rashid

Ley Rashid

thank you very much..so sorry if my english is not to good..All the points given is much appreciated and will try my very best to fullfill the lack...thanks again..