• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Youtube lottery tips/tutorial

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi!

So, I decided to make a lottery for my subscribers. Can you plase share your experience, tips and tricks or may be a tutorial?

Thanks!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We do a giveaway once a year to mark the end of a fishing season and we run with the treasure hunt theme. No subscription required. We hide clues in videos throughout the season and then at the end we give them one clue that will lead them down the path to a $100 gift card or something like that. Because of the nature of the contest the viewers need to re-watch videos in a playlist, so analytics look awesome that month. Its a lot of fun.

• Wow
Reactions: Damon and Dmi3Bals
OP
OP
Dmi3Bals

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We do a giveaway once a year to mark the end of a fishing season and we run with the treasure hunt theme. No subscription required. We hide clues in videos throughout the season and then at the end we give them one clue that will lead them down the path to a $100 gift card or something like that. Because of the nature of the contest the viewers need to re-watch videos in a playlist, so analytics look awesome that month. Its a lot of fun.
Wow this looks amazing. I will think about it.