• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel The New Kid On The BLOCK

Jokoman93

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jokoman93
Title of introduction: The New Kid On The BLOCK
Your name/ Alias: Jokoman93
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google and a lot of research!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be a part of a community and learn from others whilst sharing my own knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well like many people I hope it could create a stable income because 9-5 jobs really are not my thing. But on a side note I hope I could be an influencer with a great and positive community. I am a big marine protection enthusiast and if I could influence a positive effect on it then that would be rather fulfilling.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Airsoft, Diving, Gaming, Aquascaping
What is your biggest dream? To live a good life with lots of adventures
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/Jokoman93

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! I've never really done airsoft but it sounds like fun! I love your goals for your channel, especially marine protection.

be sure to read and understand our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ especially on spam and self promotion as it seems a lot of new users aren't reading these rules and I want to make sure you know about them before you unintentionally get yourself into trouble.

Other than that though, I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Owen Salisbury

TubeBuddy Legend
www.owensalisbury.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jokoman93
Title of introduction: The New Kid On The BLOCK
Your name/ Alias: Jokoman93
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google and a lot of research!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be a part of a community and learn from others whilst sharing my own knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well like many people I hope it could create a stable income because 9-5 jobs really are not my thing. But on a side note I hope I could be an influencer with a great and positive community. I am a big marine protection enthusiast and if I could influence a positive effect on it then that would be rather fulfilling.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Airsoft, Diving, Gaming, Aquascaping
What is your biggest dream? To live a good life with lots of adventures
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/Jokoman93

Hey we actually have some similar interests (not that surprising as I searched for airsoft :laughing: )

The channel link didn't work for me but I found your channel and ill DM you a working link to you if you want.

Have you ever thought about making some airsoft content? If you do please let me know as id love to see it.
You could also see about taking a GoPro with you next time you go on a dive and that would be cool

Either way, Welcome to the community!