• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Bass Guitarist, Singer Seeking Band Mates

emilybrownchicago

User name: emilybrownchicago
Title of introduction: Bass Guitarist, Singer Seeking Band Mates
Your name/ Alias: Emily
Where are you from? Chicago
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was a natural course of action. Once I started uploading videos, I naturally came across TubeBuddy -most likely through a YouTuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love TubeBuddy because it provides keywords that will give your videos more of a chance to be watched. My favorite thing to do now is adding keywords until I get an SEO of 100.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel originally started off with me uploading acting monologues. This was going to be a channel geared toward acting. But, during the virus, I began posting music videos with me singing and playing bass as a form of entertainment for myself and for others. I'm not currently working, so I want to get 1k subscribers so I can have a source of income.
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 times a week.
What are your hobbies? Playing bass, piano, guitar and dancing salsa. But, my other creative endeavors from which I've also made money from are acting, painting digital art, creating tees, composing melodies.
What is your biggest dream? To be a session bass guitar player, be in bands singing and playing bass. Also, to make a living from my creative efforts.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdkNuKcL_O9ve44R8ypEtg?