• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Just starting and confused: Out of those 3, which one is better and how to interpret the stats?

OsteoShiatsu

I am benchmarking 3 keywords with TubeBuddy.

Keyword 1:

1593952902292.png

Keyword 2:

1593952876425.png

Keyword 3:

1593952993313.png

Let's assume I'm going to publish 1 video per week on that keyword.
Which one should I choose and why?

Kind of hard for me to know what criteria to take into account...

Thanks so much to TubeBuddy and you fellow members from the community

PS: What's the beest tutorial to understand the keyword stats? Like how important is the number in Keywords in Tags, in Description, etc.

Attachments

• 1593952787204.png
    1593952787204.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 174

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Keeping up with the
OP
OP
OsteoShiatsu

OsteoShiatsu

Hi,
I only have a free account for now too soI need to base my choice on the Unweighted score/stats.
Anyway, my channel has been started 3 weeks ago and has 3 videos.

So what would be your choice among the 3 keywords I shared above based on the unweighted score?

PS: Thanks for the links.

Reactions: Eka enggar Official

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
I only have a free account for now too soI need to base my choice on the Unweighted score/stats.
Anyway, my channel has been started 3 weeks ago and has 3 videos.

So what would be your choice among the 3 keywords I shared above based on the unweighted score?

PS: Thanks for the links.

If you watch the video you'll know that if you are using unweighted it's not generalized and hard to recommend because it won't necessarily reflect your channels performance. That said since we can't see it's hard to recommend.

IDeally go for the one with the best search results and # of searches per month.

Without more data it looks like keyword 3.

OP
OP
OsteoShiatsu

OsteoShiatsu

Thank you all for the feedback. Regarding my channel performance, no need to take into account. I just launched it and it has only 3 videos. So I think it can be at its lowest point. How does that impact my initial question then?

You said keyword 3 but if you look at the overall note, keyword 1 is recommended by TubeBuddy? That's where I'm confused.

Anybody?

@Andrew , can you please enlighten my mind?
I'm confused by you advising on Keyword 3 while the overall says:
  • Poor for keyword 3
  • Very good for keyword 1.
Just starting with TubeBuddy and confused... Thanks for your help.

Reviews By You

TubeBuddy Legend
From my (limited) understanding I would say Keyword 1 as there are searches for it and there is very limited competition.

I expect an expert will come along shortly to correct me and give you the correct answer.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Target all three and judge the result for yourself. No one can tell you which is the best keyword to target. But, if you produced a 100 videos over the next year that targeted all three keywords, you wouldn't be confused because you'd have the data first hand. This is all about gathering data, not guessing which keyword to target.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew , can you please enlighten my mind?
I'm confused by you advising on Keyword 3 while the overall says:
  • Poor for keyword 3
  • Very good for keyword 1.
Just starting with TubeBuddy and confused... Thanks for your help.

It's unweighted and generalized. One has more search volume, and I'd target that. Without knowing YOUR SPECIFIC CHANNEL I'm basing it off a generalization. To earn more views you need people searching for it. There is SOME search, but not AS Much.

Target all three and judge the result for yourself. No one can tell you which is the best keyword to target. But, if you produced a 100 videos over the next year that targeted all three keywords, you wouldn't be confused because you'd have the data first hand. This is all about gathering data, not guessing which keyword to target.

This is VERY True too.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
from what I have learnt through trial and error tb unweighted shows score for 1 k channel or close so accordingly u can work around for me 50-60 searches a month with some competition is good

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
With my little experience (43 videos), I would say "Keyword 3".

Keywords with poor trafic are great to rank first.... but it takes time to publish one video so what the point of ranking first if you only have 8 views after one week?

I would rather try to be bold and optimize my video very well.... and see if at the end I rank in the first 20 videos.