• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Beauty and Lifestyle Cnannel for tips and tricks and product reviews!

prettyblendedtips

prettyblendedtips.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: prettyblendedtips
Title of introduction: Beauty and Lifestyle Cnannel for tips and tricks and product reviews!
Your name/ Alias: Val
Where are you from? Bulgaria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Heard somewhere on YouTube!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I realized creating content for YouTube can become a really lonely place...My real friends hardly understand how much time and effort it takes and I wanted to connect and meet with people in my shoes:)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help people by sharing everything I know! All the small tips and tricks I`ve learned and try to help them spend less on things that are not worth and instead buy only what works:) Plus, meeting new friends would be great! Creating a community, but a friendly one, would be awesome!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly or twice a week, if possible
What are your hobbies? Makeup, skincare research, listening to music meanwhile, reading:) Learning something new every day, spending a day doing nothing new feels like a huge loss:)))
What is your biggest dream? I am a big dreamer, have many, but shortly - to be able to help everyone I know and I don`t know in any way possible:)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQSu5xbiPxl-o7MjUFPW_w?view_as=subscriber

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, my dear! I surely hope you become successful!