• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey Guys! Im a new content creator!

ChrisHK

User name: ChrisHK
Title of introduction: Hey Guys! Im a new content creator!
Your name/ Alias: ChrisHK
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was searching for a place/forum to be able to communicate with other young youtubers/new and i found this awesome forum!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to communicate with other people at my stage in the YouTube community which i found out would be amazing and easy to do on this forum!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be able to do this in front of an audience.
How frequently do you upload? When i feel like it really but mostly every 3rd day.
What are your hobbies? Football, YouTube, Hangning out with friend, Living life
What is your biggest dream? To be able to YouTube full time.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9g2hRir-h6Yk8hqKyKCTQg?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @ChrisHK, welcome to our community. Check out our many sections on the forums for some amazing ideas and tips. I'm sure you'll find something that can help.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.