• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Obviously we are not Grandma but we can learn from her wisdom

Brandon Neely

User name: Brandon Neely
Title of introduction: Obviously we are not Grandma but we can learn from her wisdom
Your name/ Alias: Grandmas Wealth Wisdom
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? through learning on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to better grow my channel and not make stupid mistakes
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: for this channel I want to gain more influence that will help grow our business while also helping our clients take charge of their cash flow, leverage their assets and breakthrough to a smart , stable, profitable financial future. lets face it the world is in trouble and maybe financial wisdom skipped a generation.
How frequently do you upload? one to two times a week
What are your hobbies? we love learning. we are a husband and wife team
What is your biggest dream? ending entrepreneurial poverty
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/grandmaswealthwisdom

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Brandon Neely, welcome to our pretty cool community. You shouldn't look at mistakes as stupid, we all make them and it's how we learn. That's how you grow a channel. A little help works too. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.