• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Advice My MIC is making bussy noise, how can I improve it??

Sarabjeet Singh

I want to sing but my mic is making some bussy noise which is destroying the quality of the song. How can I improve it?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What kind of Mic do you have? model? brand? XLR? Usb? what interface are you using? what program are you using to record with? I don't know much about audio quality, but I know you need to provide a bit more detail about the kind of mic you're using so people can give some recommendations to help :)

Jokoman93

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You need to give us more info than just that. Usually this is from a poor quality mic. Give us more info about the mic and then we can help answer your question

Reactions: Sarabjeet Singh

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
As the others have asked, what mic are you using? What is the recording software? Can you link to a video as an example of the audio? It'll help us better understand :)

Reactions: Sarabjeet Singh
OP
OP
Sarabjeet Singh

Sarabjeet Singh

Thank you so much All of you for giving me your time. My mic's wire was broken because of which it was creating a buzzy sound, I have fixed it, it's working fine now.

Again thank you so much for your time and suggestions.

Reactions: Damon

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You should use a free program called Audacity. Record your audio in that program and the use noise reduction it would surely help a little bit