• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi this is iSchool GH TV. We provide people with good educative videos that can blow your mind.

ischool gh

User name: ischool gh
Title of introduction: Hi this is iSchool GH TV. We provide people with good educative videos that can blow your mind.
Your name/ Alias: Caleb Ofosu Yeboah
Where are you from? GHANA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i saw a video on youtube talking about tubebuddy which can grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To make my channel known to all people around the world and provide them educative materials to help them in studies
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? dancing and browsing
What is your biggest dream? To make my channel popular and also making learning easier for people around the world
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/iSchoolGHTV

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @ischool gh, welcome to our humble community. Our forums are here to give our members a place to find new ideas and connect with other members. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: ischool gh