• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel A channel regarding interviews with South Asian Media Personalities

sonnychatrath

www.sonnychatrath.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: sonnychatrath
Title of introduction: A channel regarding interviews with South Asian Media Personalities
Your name/ Alias: Sonny Chatrath
Where are you from? Freehold, NJ
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin sent me .
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am looking to take my channel as a serious endeavor and devote all my free time and attention to nurturing it and I am confident you will help me achieve my goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be the premier channel for interviews with South Asian personalities in North America.
How frequently do you upload? weekly, tuesdays at 7AM EST.
What are your hobbies? I like to cook, and I am an actor/producer.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make a feature film and release it worldwide (I am working on it already).
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGL-2daD1YLDFRn5sVV7uw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @sonnychatrath, welcome to our community. Nick Nimmin, and his brother Dee are some of the best Pro Youtubers out there. Glad they introduced you to our awesome software and community.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.