• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A southern mix of lifestyle, travel, food and cocktails!

Trina Welch

User name: Trina Welch
Title of introduction: A southern mix of lifestyle, travel, food and cocktails!
Your name/ Alias: Trina
Where are you from? Arkansas - US
How did you find TubeBuddy? Sunny Lenarduzzi
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Email I received from you.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help others do things easier, best & tastiest! Travel better. Make an income.
How frequently do you upload? Haven't gotten good at this part yet... Averages out to biweekly probably. Working on weekly. Want to post 2 x a wk actually. 1 recipe & 1.....
What are your hobbies? Travel, shopping, gardening, many different ones - depends on season.
What is your biggest dream? Be financially free enough to be philanthropic and teach others how to do it. Travel monthly without $$$$ limits. Israel ever year 2 x minimum; once with a bus load of pastors paid for by me, the other could vary.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/redneckrhapsody

Reactions: PoshBri

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Trina Welch, welcome to our awesome community. Don't think I've ever heard anyone wanting to help others make things tastiest but I am curious to see what that's like. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.