• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Multi-tasking!

Florida Romero

Subscriber Goal
Indeed the most challenging part of being a public school teacher is to multi-task even working from home in the New Normal times.

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Florida Romero

I watched this video about time management.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3kNlFMXslo

In this video, they talk about that we actually have a lot of time but the things we aren't able to accomplish weren't important enough for us. Maybe that is a privileged way of looking at it.

For instance, now I and the kids have summer vacation, and currently, they aren't requiring my attention (except for a vase that just broke making my point, had to solve that little emergency).
So just now this forum is the most important thing I want to do, later I will teach myself the intricates of image depth and mapping.

My kids always come first but I'm not stopping doing what I deem important. I haven't watched TV in 10 years because it's just not that important to me.

I hope this gave you some perspective and not offended you.

Best regards
Daniel

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm more or less multitasking daily, thatΓÇÖs my job as a house husband, since covid-19 took away my job, but that doesnΓÇÖt matter as IΓÇÖm enjoying being with my girl everyday, although making content can be challenging with her, but sheΓÇÖs my world :)