• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel A Wide Cast of Colourful Characters Doing Whatever

CosmosFF

User name: CosmosFF
Title of introduction: A Wide Cast of Colourful Characters Doing Whatever
Your name/ Alias: CosmosFF
Where are you from? da cosmos
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to perfect my craft
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people like me to laugh and find the same feeling I get when I make these videos
How frequently do you upload? Whenever, I try to keep it at 1 or 2 videos a week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNWkKbkm0AUAzE1XSgUDGeQ?view_as=subscriber

sampocker

I really enjoyed your channel trailer and the way you use the green screen. It feels a lot like this magazine I used to read back in the 90s called "Mondo 2000", a very similar aesthetic. I'll keep an eye on your new videos and look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

OP
OP
CosmosFF

CosmosFF

I really enjoyed your channel trailer and the way you use the green screen. It feels a lot like this magazine I used to read back in the 90s called "Mondo 2000", a very similar aesthetic. I'll keep an eye on your new videos and look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Thank you. I'm planning on making longer episodes with more ""story"" soon.