• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Making Real Estate, Real Simple

chelfrealtyteam

User name: chelfrealtyteam
Title of introduction: Making Real Estate, Real Simple
Your name/ Alias: Victor Chelf - The Chelf Realty Team
Where are you from? Houston, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? I am new to YouTube. I took a class with Karin Carr called YouTube for Real Estate Agents and she recommended TubeBuddy. After doing some research, it made sense to add this to my YouTube bag of tricks to help get more views and subscribers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn as much as I can so I can get better at helping my clients. I have a technology background and want to learn how to maximize my views through SEO and intelligent keyword selection to spread the word about my channel so I can help others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love it when my clients tell me that they love my videos and that they now understand a confusing concept about real estate. I target first time buyers and sellers - so helping them through their first transaction is very rewarding.
How frequently do you upload? I post new content every Thursday about living in NW Houston and confusing real estate topics.
What are your hobbies? Drone and DSLR photography, golf, cooking on my Big Green Egg.
What is your biggest dream? To retire in ten years or so
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/ChelfRealtyTeam