• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi TubeBuddies! We love theatre, and we love to talk about it.

User name: TheatreMakerIE
Title of introduction: Hi TubeBuddies! We love theatre, and we love to talk about it.
Your name/ Alias: Kevin Michael Reed aka TheatreMaker IE
Where are you from? American living in Dublin, Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Like I'm sure a lot of people here, I found TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin's channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Always looking for more ways to improve our channel, whether it be proper search terms, better targeted content, or just picking up little tips from other youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We are focused on creating content and community among the theatre sector and entertaining and educating lovers of live performance. Is there a number that describes that? I'm not sure.
How frequently do you upload? 4 times per week, plus one live show. More to come.
What are your hobbies? (personally) I'm a theatre director, lighting designer and video designer for theatre productions.
What is your biggest dream? (personally) I'd just like to create theatre that people connect to, whether it be a fringe production or a west end production.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBNEQZM3rfABcHBLg8C4Ew

sampocker

This channel looks very interesting, I've added a couple of episodes to my "Watch Later" playlist and I look forward to watching them a little later on today. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
TheatreMakerIE
This channel looks very interesting, I've added a couple of episodes to my "Watch Later" playlist and I look forward to watching them a little later on today. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Sam! I look forward to your feedback. We're working 100% remote right now, so it's a constant learning experience.