• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello Tube Buddies ? Im Den My Youtube Channel is "KaDenDen Tv "

@CreativeDhenPh

User name: @CreativeDhenPh
Title of introduction: Hello Tube Buddies ? Im Den My Youtube Channel is "KaDenDen Tv "
Your name/ Alias: Den or Red
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I Find TubeBuddy By Watching Youtube Tutorials and it helps me a lot to keep fighting and pushing my Vlog to reach youtube requirements hehe
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It made Me realize that i could grow here and learn more things and stuffs of being a youtuber plus by the Help of These Great People Here in TubeBuddy especially the founder or creator of these
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just hoping and praying that my channel will reach 1k subscribers and 4,000 Watch Hours in my own liitle ways and by the help of others maybe its impossible but by surrounding myself through great and positive people i believe it could turn my doubts into a Bigger Possibility to Reach my Monetization Goals.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly and monthly
What are your hobbies? My Hobbies are Singing , Drawing , Paintings and Playing Badminton and having playtime with my two dogs and 2 cats
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream is to Have a Simple Life for my Family simple as Having a Sustainable Income for Our Daily Needs and to have our own House so that we will not rent anymore and spend our earnings to much important things in the future .
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALvpOKVB-6xgFOoiJnrViA