• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Losing Subs after Upgrade to PRO!

Madventurez Gaming

Why am I losing subs after upgraded to Pro? and my view are not increasing either! it's the same as I have to free license..Any suggestion?!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Why am I losing subs after upgraded to Pro? and my view are not increasing either! it's the same as I have to free license..Any suggestion?!

As @kalaspuffar mentioned your sub count is not connected to your TubeBuddy subscription. TubeBuddy is a tool designed to help you improve your chances are growing your channel. But it doesn't guarantee more views or subscribers. In the end, your channel growth is dependent on the content you create and how you use the tools, like TubeBuddy, to help you grow your channel. Your channel is rather new. You have less than 50 videos and have only been uploading for a month. It takes time, hard work, and patience to grow a channel. If you are not sure what kind of improvements or changes you need to do to grow your channel I would suggest asking questions about creating content, keywords, and more. Also, consider requesting and channel or video review in the YouTube Feedback section. Just remember to read and follow the rules properly in that section to ensure your review request doesn't get locked.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As @kalaspuffar mentioned your sub count is not connected to your TubeBuddy subscription. TubeBuddy is a tool designed to help you improve your chances are growing your channel. But it doesn't guarantee more views or subscribers. In the end, your channel growth is dependent on the content you create and how you use the tools, like TubeBuddy, to help you grow your channel. Your channel is rather new. You have less than 50 videos and have only been uploading for a month. It takes time, hard work, and patience to grow a channel. If you are not sure what kind of improvements or changes you need to do to grow your channel I would suggest asking questions about creating content, keywords, and more. Also, consider requesting and channel or video review in the YouTube Feedback section. Just remember to read and follow the rules properly in that section to ensure your review request doesn't get locked.
DonΓÇÖt forget to use the video analytics, specifically the audience retention, that can show you where the viewers are dropping off, and then itΓÇÖs just as simple as readjusting that part of the video, like I did when I saw viewers dropping off, I simply cut back the intro length, and boom got more views.