• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I am a cook that shares my passion to the world by creating food recipe content. I hope people will like it.

Ashiong Agawens

User name: Ashiong Agawens
Title of introduction: I am a cook that shares my passion to the world by creating food recipe content. I hope people will like it.
Your name/ Alias: Ashiong
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw it on YouTube and Google. Some channels broadcast their milestones using TubeBuddy certificates.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? curiosity and I think there is a community of people like me who wants their craft discovered and loved.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For people to discover my channel and my passion in cooking. Getting support from people, ideas, and maybe listen to them for me to learn. I felt I was alone when I started my channel....
How frequently do you upload? Weekly(2-3 uploads for now)
What are your hobbies? cooking, carpentry, mountain biking, jogging, and a lot more. I just find everything around me interesting to do myself.
What is your biggest dream? In relation to my channel, I would love to see a lot of people cooking inspired by my videos. To build a a good community of food lovers. To see my channel grow.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/PULUTANTVbyAshiong