• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Tech Mompreneur from the Philippines who's Allergic to Chocolate

gingerarboleda

User name: gingerarboleda
Title of introduction: Tech Mompreneur from the Philippines who's Allergic to Chocolate
Your name/ Alias: Ginger
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I found it while searching through Google and watching videos on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be honest, it was when I saw the 4th of July giveaway. I never knew that there was a forum like this :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to help more local businesses and professionals in the Philippines grow and sustain their businesses and profession.
How frequently do you upload? Since a month ago, one vid a day from Tuesdays to Fridays
What are your hobbies? haha! Reading books, watching videos on YT and shows on Netflix and playing with my daughter
What is your biggest dream? Just to have a comfortable, healthy life :) I want to an angel investor later on that supports women led businesses.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/gingerarboledavlog