• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Just an Old man and his dog who hike

HikingWithGus

Subscriber Goal
User name: HikingWithGus
Title of introduction: Just an Old man and his dog who hike
Your name/ Alias: Duck Dodgers
Where are you from? The Pacific North Wet
How did you find TubeBuddy? The all wise and and powerful Brian G Johnson, and I am a Nimminati
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Not sure... mostly the desire for knowledge. I hope to be able to contribute some day as well. I also want to be able to use TB to it's fullest capability.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: $$ eventually. Mostly I want to entertain folks. I do reviews of gear and locations that relate to hiking and backpacking and snowshoeing.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Backpacking, hiking, fly fishing, training dogs, snowshoeing, 4wheeling, skiing, reading, crating YT content, Photography and drones.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream... hmmm, To climb the great pyramid, to be able to do more for others than I do for myself.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/HikingwithGustheCattleDog
Facebook page - Hiking with Gus the Cattle Dog
Instagram - Hiking with Gus the Cattle Dog

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You had two introductions, but seems this one had more detail I figured you wanted this one to be accepted :) make sure you're aware of the forum rules and you'll get along well here. Brian G is a great part of the tubebuddy community, as is the Nimminati Overall (you may have seen me floating around in some streams)
I like your climbing the pyramid dream, differant from the typical and it sounds like you live an interesting life! Welcome :D

OP
OP
HikingWithGus

HikingWithGus

Subscriber Goal
Thanks! Yup, I did not see the notice that the post had to be approved, so thought I had delete the first one.... Had a senior moment. Thanks for deleting it.
Life is what you make it and I try to make it interesting as possible. Had a good friend of mine who is an "Outlaw" biker tell me one time that "If you are not living on the edge, you are just taking up space." As the older I get I have put a little more distance between me and that edge, but still thrive on new experiences. Roger on the Rules, I have run Gaming Forums and even had a BBS bake in the day of 1200 baud modems, so no issues there. I am just here to learn and to help when I can. Cheers!

Oh I see you are Aussie? I have a good friend from NSW I was supposed to hike some of the PCT with this year but he had to go back home after he walked 120 miles of it because of the virus %^$#!.