• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello my name is David i love comic books sci-fi acting,writing. My YouTube channel is David travels through time I do impressions of doctor who,batma

Doctor7batman89

Subscriber Goal
User name: Doctor7batman89
Title of introduction: Hello my name is David i love comic books sci-fi acting,writing. My YouTube channel is David travels through time I do impressions of doctor who,batman,superman,squidward American psycho . I also talk about topics like doctor who,batman spider man,video games. Please check out my channel and i appreciate any subs you could give me . Thank you .
Your name/ Alias: Davidor Dave
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I just found it on a Google search.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet new people who have similar and differing interests and also we can help each other get more subs,views etc
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get people to know me my personality my quirks my passions and my various impressions.
How frequently do you upload? At least twice or three times a week
What are your hobbies? Acting,writing playing video games,playing frisbee
What is your biggest dream? To get over 1,000 subscribers become a professional actor and writer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEu90afhrlObZhVFF70nCng

Reactions: Prajagading