• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Pearl Manhattan Productions: Healing Through Music and Art

Pearl Manhattan

User name: Pearl Manhattan
Title of introduction: Pearl Manhattan Productions: Healing Through Music and Art
Your name/ Alias: Pearl Manhattan
Where are you from? Pacific Northwest, originally from the Mississippi Gulf Coast
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on Twitter a few years ago.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums after subscribing to Rob Balasaris' YouTube and the impression Rob made was so inspiring I had to join the community. I hope to foster and receive encouragement and assistance in being the best creator I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is a safe space to share the things that have helped me heal from pain and trauma in my life, that being my music and art. I'm less concerned with analytics and more concerned with sharing and fostering creativity in others.
How frequently do you upload? I go live three times a week, Wednesdays (My Music Story - my creation process, production flow and my music history), Fridays (Music and chat - a live concert of my original music) and Sundays (Express yourself, Healing through Art - where we focus on the journey of creating, not the destination.
What are your hobbies? Music, crafting, art, cooking, and sewing. I am a single mom to a 14 year old boy with Autism which keeps me pretty busy outside of my channel and music business.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to own an RV and travel the country, documenting the people and places I encounter.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/PearlManhattan