• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Helping you grow your YouTube channel so that IT works for YOU!

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: ProjectGirlBoss
Title of introduction: Helping you grow your YouTube channel so that IT works for YOU!
Your name/ Alias: Nessa
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn from others and also share what has helped me grow
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want it to eventually become a means to leveraging my own business so that I can work from home
How frequently do you upload? At the moment weekly
What are your hobbies? reading, watching TV, and lately...social media
What is your biggest dream? Travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fn_AhxI61jy99QODDOcZQ

Last edited:
OP
OP
ProjectGirlBoss

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
Welcome! Love your video regarding the "sub 4 sub" issue as that is something I often run into.
Thank you. It is becoming a problem. Have you spotted the latest trend to grow fast. It is a disguised sub for sub and a lot of people are getting monetized this way.

MarkRMonaco

facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you. It is becoming a problem. Have you spotted the latest trend to grow fast. It is a disguised sub for sub and a lot of people are getting monetized this way.
Yep. That, and paid sites that basically operate on a network of "sub 4 subs". The premise is even plaguing other platforms, such as Twitch.