• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Introduction for MrVoidable

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: MrVoidable
Title of introduction: Introduction for MrVoidable
Your name/ Alias: MrVoidable
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Googled YouTube forums.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I just started my YouTube channel up again and want to join multiple communities to help me grow and get back into the swing of things.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for YouTube is to entertain as many people possible, and eventually make a career out of it. I would also like to get over 1000 subscribers by the end of the year.
How frequently do you upload? 2 videos weekly.
What are your hobbies? I like to play video games, watch movies, TV shows and going out with family and friends.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream for me is to have over 100k subscribers, build my own community, spread positivity and happiness with other people.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/MrVoidable

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi MrVoidable, you've got a pretty cool sounding channel name right there!
All the best on your endevours and be VERY sure to read our forum rules (especially the rules about self promotion and spam posting, as it seems many tend to not read that, and get into hot water. Read and understand the forum rules from the get go, and you should be right as rain! :) )

OP
OP
MrVoidable

MrVoidable

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi MrVoidable, you've got a pretty cool sounding channel name right there!
All the best on your endevours and be VERY sure to read our forum rules (especially the rules about self promotion and spam posting, as it seems many tend to not read that, and get into hot water. Read and understand the forum rules from the get go, and you should be right as rain! :) )

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, I've read the rules and will apply to them. :)