• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I like to bring the smiles and laughter

PoshBri

Subscriber Goal
User name: PoshBri
Title of introduction: I like to bring the smiles and laughter
Your name/ Alias: Bri
Where are you from? Washington DC
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Annie Dubé
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it would be an amazing experience to join a community of creators like myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like meet some awesome people through here and also learn some things from here as well. I do believe that you can always learn something new from someone else. I would also like to support others as much as possible.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Saturday and occasional Wednesdays for my cooking videos.
What are your hobbies? I love cooking, writing, learning new languages, and fitness. I have soo many likes but these are my top likes when it comes to hobbies.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsposhbri

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's pretty cool learning how far TubeBuddy is known these days. I don't know who Annie is, but if they're representing TubeBuddy, they must be cool :)
What sort of cooking is your favourite? And be sure to be familiar with our forum rules (especially about self promotion and spam as we don't want people unintentionally getting themselves into trouble because they haven't read the rules)

Enjoy your stay! :D

• Love
Reactions: PoshBri
OP
OP
PoshBri

PoshBri

Subscriber Goal
It's pretty cool learning how far TubeBuddy is known these days. I don't know who Annie is, but if they're representing TubeBuddy, they must be cool :)
What sort of cooking is your favourite? And be sure to be familiar with our forum rules (especially about self promotion and spam as we don't want people unintentionally getting themselves into trouble because they haven't read the rules)

Enjoy your stay! :D

I wouldn't say I have a favorite. I love trying new meals from different cultures and backgrounds.