• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello Everyone, I'm Prospect the owner of Comfortingrelaxation, a relaxation music hub on YouTube. I'm a newbie and I join here to co-learn and relear

Prospect

User name: Prospect
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone, I'm Prospect the owner of Comfortingrelaxation, a relaxation music hub on YouTube. I'm a newbie and I join here to co-learn and relearn on how to grow my channel and become a successful YouTuber. Thanks all for having me here.
Your name/ Alias: Comfortingrelaxation
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? From other YouTuber on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my new channel and be a successful YouTuber. To also learn how to create good contents on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To know how to edit, get new content and drive traffic to my YouTube channel. And use my channel to save soul from negativity to positivity.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? IT enthusiasts, Relaxation music lover, How to make money Online, and business management enthusiasts.
What is your biggest dream? To affect lives positively with my works.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9sMZxihfKbGQe-XiYrfig

OP
OP
P

Prospect

User name: Prospect
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone, I'm Prospect the owner of Comfortingrelaxation, a relaxation music hub on YouTube. I'm a newbie and I join here to co-learn and relearn on how to grow my channel and become a successful YouTuber. Thanks all for having me here.
Your name/ Alias: Comfortingrelaxation
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? From other YouTuber on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To grow my new channel and be a successful YouTuber. To also learn how to create good contents on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To know how to edit, get new content and drive traffic to my YouTube channel. And use my channel to save soul from negativity to positivity.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? IT enthusiasts, Relaxation music lover, How to make money Online, and business management enthusiasts.
What is your biggest dream? To affect lives positively with my works.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9sMZxihfKbGQe-XiYrfig