• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel landlord wahala madee by @legitcomedy

legitcomedy

User name: legitcomedy
Title of introduction: landlord wahala madee by @legitcomedy
Your name/ Alias: legitcomedy
Where are you from? rivers state bonny
How did you find TubeBuddy? online
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because this forum is one of the best
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to grow my youtube
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? football, music, acting, and singing
What is your biggest dream? to grow higher than i mostly expected
YouTube Channel Link: UCIi4nWVxYlNncC4XXEyI3kA

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
Saw the Wahala and immediately know which part of the world you are from. Welcome to Tubebuddy. This group is friendly. You will learn a lot and have people to help you on your journey as a content provider. Having people to support is one thing I have spoken out loudly about when it comes to African vloggers. Here you will get all the support.

OP
OP
legitcomedy

legitcomedy

Hi,
Saw the Wahala and immediately know which part of the world you are from. Welcome to Tubebuddy. This group is friendly. You will learn a lot and have people to help you on your journey as a content provider. Having people to support is one thing I have spoken out loudly about when it comes to African vloggers. Here you will get all the support.
hi i believe u online pls am new here how do i post on promote

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
hi i believe u online pls am new here how do i post on promote
Hi, for you to get much from the channel, just dont be too quick on promoting your video. U won't get much response anyway as you are new. The first thing to do is to be more active, engaging and get to the channel review section so that people can help review your channel and help you know what you are doing well and what you need to improve.

Now if you want the Promotion section, I think you need to have made 20 post for that part to be opened for you but this is the link.