• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Keywords and tags

WriterBharat

Shayari, Ghazal, Poetry, Nazm and Poem, these are exact type of writing I do but related to these words, 99.9% kewords have high searched volume with poor recommendation. Then what strategies should I follow?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, he is a moderator, and you posted the question in the wrong forum. He simply let you know that he moved this to the correct forum. This way you can get better answers.

To answer your question, single word keywords are not effective. Use longer keywords these days, i.e., keyword phrases. For instance look up:

how to write a Ghazal poem
Shayari for beginners
best Nazm poems ever

In other words start by writing out a short sentence that other people may be searching for. Then refine your search by focusing on keyword phrases that rank better than what you started with. Usually you'll find something you can focus on.

Reactions: Ikerot
OP
OP
WriterBharat

WriterBharat

Well, he is a moderator, and you posted the question in the wrong forum. He simply let you know that he moved this to the correct forum. This way you can get better answers.

To answer your question, single word keywords are not effective. Use longer keywords these days, i.e., keyword phrases. For instance look up:

how to write a Ghazal poem
Shayari for beginners
best Nazm poems ever

In other words start by writing out a short sentence that other people may be searching for. Then refine your search by focusing on keyword phrases that rank better than what you started with. Usually you'll find something you can focus on.
Basically I perform my poetry in video. It's not poetry teaching channel. Still I will definitely try to make some phrases, let's see if I get any solutions. Thanks

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
Its like people are advising, put yourself in your audience shoes. If you were looking for the type of content you make what would you search on youtube. You wouldn't just search poem. Would it be love poems, or poems about relationships or even poems by author's name. Think of longtail keywords at first as these tend to be easier to rank for then just broad search terms. Hope that helps.

Reactions: WriterBharat
OP
OP
WriterBharat

WriterBharat

Its like people are advising, put yourself in your audience shoes. If you were looking for the type of content you make what would you search on youtube. You wouldn't just search poem. Would it be love poems, or poems about relationships or even poems by author's name. Think of longtail keywords at first as these tend to be easier to rank for then just broad search terms. Hope that helps.
I'm little familiar with search engine pattern as I am from marketing background. I tried all single word, two words, three words and even sentences but all are marked with bad or very bad by tubebuddy. Tubebuddy was last tool to try for any solution so I took the paid version.

ProjectGirlBoss

TubeBuddy Legend
I'm little familiar with search engine pattern as I am from marketing background. I tried all single word, two words, three words and even sentences but all are marked with bad or very bad by tubebuddy. Tubebuddy was last tool to try for any solution so I took the paid version.
Who are your competitors? Have you taken a look at the kind of keywords and tags they are using?