• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Poetry channel analytics

WriterBharat

I'm a writer and want to understand basic SEO tips to optimise my channel. I didn't find even a single video or topics related to this category as this field is completely different from others.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
the thing is, it doesn't matter what the topic (or niche) is, Poetry is the same as art or any other field in terms of SEO. it's how you use SEO to translate your niche. SEO is how you use search engine optimisation to get people to find your content, and make it easer for people to find you by using good searchable titles, and tags. The practices apply to every kind of channel.

OP
OP
WriterBharat

WriterBharat

the thing is, it doesn't matter what the topic (or niche) is, Poetry is the same as art or any other field in terms of SEO. it's how you use SEO to translate your niche. SEO is how you use search engine optimisation to get people to find your content, and make it easer for people to find you by using good searchable titles, and tags. The practices apply to every kind of channel.
Thanks for your reply but the thing is 99.9% tags and keywords of this category has high search volume and tubebuddy analysis also confirm the same.