• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Engineering graduate who's super passionate about food and wants to share his passion with the world :)

Chef McLean

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Chef McLean
Title of introduction: Engineering graduate who's super passionate about food and wants to share his passion with the world :)
Your name/ Alias: Chef McLean
Where are you from? I was born in Jamaica and migrated to Canada 8 years ago
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber - Michka's World
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to network and find like-minded creators and explore what everyone has to offer and try to grow as a creator myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I will be pursuing my masters degree in engineering as that is my passion when it comes to education and learning. However, food has always been a big part of my life and I want to showcase that and build a following. I hope to own my own restaurant one day cooking food from my birth country
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload one video every 1-2 weeks, trying to find my niche and then I will come up with a more solid schedule to stay on track
What are your hobbies? I love to cook, listen to music, I enjoy learning and career advancement, football (soccer if you're north american)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a successful restaurant that my family can be proud of and spread more awareness about Jamaican food/Caribbean cuisine while having a healthy and stable family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Gls9_mj_Lw4RB-Zpy_OQQ