• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on my upcoming video's thumbnail about jerk pork tacos

Chef McLean

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Guys,
First time posting here since I am just finding out about the community forums. I have a thumbnail ready atm that I would like some feed back on. Let me know if you were to see this thumbnail in your feed, does it have that "click me" factor?

Thank you in advance!

Jerk Pork Tacos.png

Reactions: Keeping up with the

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like it loosely on first impression, but there's some things off with it. First, I can't tell it's actually a taco, and secondly, it's quite busy. There's a lot of contrasting busyness going on which makes it hard to read overall, which might possibly be helped with a more obvious taco photo. I think you could experiment with using a slight gradient UNDER the text and character, but over the photo and see if that helps with contrast as well.

I definitely think having a photo of a single taco, folded up might help deliver the messege of this thumbnail more.

Reactions: TheHappyKidShow
OP
OP
Chef McLean

Chef McLean

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you, I also got the same feedback from our community discord and I already made the effort to clean things up and try and make it less busy with an evident taco image. I will report back when its done for further thoughts if you would be so kind?

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We'd pan out a bit, we want to see the full taco. Personally we don't like smiley emoticons on thumbnails but that is just preference. The little taco dude is killing it in our opinion. 'Wana Taco about it' is funny man, I would click on this vid based on that joke so keep that in. Definitely just come out a bit, let us see the taco!

Reviews By You

TubeBuddy Legend
Need to see it thumbnail size to properly decide whether I'd click on it but it looks like the text could merge a bit.

IrbynLegend

I think it would be better if maybe you used a single taco rather than a zoomed in view on several different ones.

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love the title but I think it's a little too bright!!! In my opinion emojis is a bit too much. Because it's too much yellow going on.

Debsterism

TubeBuddy Star
Show yourself EATING a taco and asking that question. Nice close up showing the food and part of your face. Make it look good and juicy. LOLOLOL!!! Heck I would click!

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
COntrast of the wanna talk about it. I had to zoom in a lot! make sure to use a colour like purple or red or something that stands out