• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Russian language.

vrdamodare

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: vrdamodare
Title of introduction: Russian language
Your name/ Alias: Vijay
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from Facebook advertisement one person conducting online training on TB and charging money for that telling it will help you to get more views and Subscribers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my channel " How I Learn Russian language " And wanted to understand more about You Tube. It's features, uses benefits how to earn through YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want help maximum number of students learning Russian language all over the world. Want to develop interest in learning Russian language. To have many friends and establish myself as Russian language expert.
How frequently do you upload? I upload only once or twice in month as my topics are descriptive and I want my viewers to do home work after watching my video.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies include reading books watching movies, learning Russian language, running, computers, music. Making video editing video. Preparing presentation.
What is your biggest dream? To own educational Institute and Business, to give employment to people, make people self reliant. To bring peace in the world.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/HOWILEARNRUSSIANLANGUAGE

Last edited: