• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi everyone Kristine here, wanna know more about me? Let's go!

Kristine

TubeBuddy User
User name: Kristine
Title of introduction: Hi everyone Kristine here, wanna know more about me? Let's go!
Your name/ Alias: Kristine
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums to have more friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal for my channel is of course to get more subscribers and to make people happy while watching videos in my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Actually I'm not that active months ago but right know I will try to upload at least once or twice a week.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is just playing badminton and I love to sing too.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to payback to my parents and grandparents, for all the sacrifices that they've done for us.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-NZ-rQwXSawNCMVbqUzwQ

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Kristine! We DO want to know more about you! You haven't even told us what your hobbies or dreams are! :p
also, be sure to read our forum rules :) make sure you know what we do and don't allow in terms of posting :)