• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi, my channel Tarot et Intuition is one-month old and I still try to figure it out (how can I have 100% SEO Scores and almost no ranking) :(

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
User name: Tarot et Intuition
Title of introduction: Hi, my channel Tarot et Intuition is one-month old and I still try to figure it out....
Your name/ Alias: Tarot et Intuition
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I get 100% SEO Scores on TubeBuddy but my views are dropping terribly.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Provide guidance
How frequently do you upload? Several times weekly
What are your hobbies? Wellness, personnal growth, well-being
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TarotetIntuition

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! I find Tarot incredibly interesting. If you're only a month in, I think you need to take pause, breath, and take this slowly. We all want to grow, but you're only a month in (and getting very good views might I add) so don't get TOO hung up on SEO. it takes time to learn.

Also, your thumbnails are very repetitive which MIGHT throw people off. so look into learning about thumbnails. SEO is only part of the picture, thumbnails also play a part. The best SEO in the world can't save a horrible thumbnail, and thumbnails do hold people back at times.

Tarot is a fasinating topic, and HEAVILY influenced by art, so I'd dig into aesthetics more and learn about design :)

Also be sure to read the forums rules. People tend to ignore the rules sometimes and end up having their posts deleted in the process, so be sure to read and know the rules of what we do and don't accept here, and you'll fit in just fine :)

Reactions: Tarot et Intuition
OP
OP
Tarot et Intuition

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! I find Tarot incredibly interesting. If you're only a month in, I think you need to take pause, breath, and take this slowly. We all want to grow, but you're only a month in (and getting very good views might I add) so don't get TOO hung up on SEO. it takes time to learn.

Also, your thumbnails are very repetitive which MIGHT throw people off. so look into learning about thumbnails. SEO is only part of the picture, thumbnails also play a part. The best SEO in the world can't save a horrible thumbnail, and thumbnails do hold people back at times.

Tarot is a fasinating topic, and HEAVILY influenced by art, so I'd dig into aesthetics more and learn about design :)

Also be sure to read the forums rules. People tend to ignore the rules sometimes and end up having their posts deleted in the process, so be sure to read and know the rules of what we do and don't accept here, and you'll fit in just fine :)

Thanks again Beanie for your help and your quick reply.

In fact I did :
_ Ideal Customer Avatar research
_ I studied the habits of the community in my niche
_ I studied the habits of the successful YouTubers in that niche
_ I studied the successful content, the duration of the videos, etc.
_ I have "Good weighted Overall Score" (sometimes Excellent)

The repetitive thumbnail is "good habit" in that niche (I know it's weird, but that's the way it is in this community => 12 tarot spreads per month with the same thumbnail for each sign)

I'm not so much worried by the growth (if it was steady), it's just that it was growing with up to 500 views per day.... but after a few days : it dropped at 100 hundred views per day for no reasons apparently.