• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Can you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Moved, because this is a strategies question, not a tubebuddy question
after taking a look at your channel, I suspect you should aready know the answer to this considering your channel is about SEO, or you want an answer so you can make your own video on the topic.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It really depends on a lot of factors such as the SEO of the video, the type of content, the genre and whether you're getting any attention at all just to name a few. You can upload 365 videos in one year but if the content is not interesting, if the genre is not popular and/or if the SEO of the video is not on point then the algorithm will only share it so much and may not get the exposure you would expect for that much content. Volume is one factor to growth but not the factor.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Can you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?

My personal opinion is that quality is over quantity. This is a huge debate but I say daily content does no good if its not all 11/10 content. Daily content may play to an algorithm and get you out there but if it suffers bad quality no one will watch it and that will hurt your channel.

Reactions: Damon

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
You probably would get noticed faster but only if you can release good/quality video everyday, however, it would probably be exhausting trying to maintain that.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Everyday isnΓÇÖt always possible with many creators, but if videos are top quality and what viewers want, then everyday isnΓÇÖt really necessary, just as long as the content is what the subscribers are expecting.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Direct quote from the creator's newsletter today...

Quality over quantity. Create a release schedule that works for you and your fans.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Everyday? Live video that is topic discussion live a Steve Harvey and wendy Williams then you can pull it off. If you need to edit and add frames and effect, something will not work at the end.

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
If the question is "will you get noticed on youtube faster if you post a video everyday?"

For me, the answer is yes.
Of you course, it's not a matter of "bad videos everyday" (vs) "very high quality videos once a week".
But I would rather publish a video "that is ok" everyday, rather than spending hours on only one video "with best content" everyweek.

When you'll have 5 000 subscribers the things might be different but at the very beginning, if you want to grow faster, you should post more often.

(Just my point of view)

Reactions: LiquidOcelot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
In a way, more videos can be a gateway for people to discover your channel. At the same time, if you upload daily, you're going to drown out yesterday's videos. You'd be competing with yourself.

zanderlex

TubeBuddy User
Yes, but you'd only be getting noticed by the people who are seeing the videos. Let's say each video gets 100 views, and 20 of them are new, but you post twice a week. That would equate to 40 new visitors a week. If you got those same numbers but 7 times a week, 140 new people would be seeing it a week. It's a lot more work to do a video every day and in theory you would be getting views faster, but ones who would have eventually saw you anyway.

Reactions: Tarot et Intuition

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes you can but I was say you will have to follow the latest trend. It can also depends on your video content

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
Yes it will give you additional impressions i tested this my self after my marathon of 200 videos in last 5 months. One thing you need to do however is to make sure you keep checking your youtube analytics for traffic sources "Search Terms" data and keep focussing your content around that meaning to niche down based on the results from your youtube Search term analytics this will even further boost your chances to grow further.

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yes it will give you additional impressions i tested this my self after my marathon of 200 videos in last 5 months. One thing you need to do however is to make sure you keep checking your youtube analytics for traffic sources "Search Terms" data and keep focussing your content around that meaning to niche down based on the results from your youtube Search term analytics this will even further boost your chances to grow further.
A marathon of 200 videos in 5 months? Wowww I'm impressed.
What difference have you noticed for the most?
And what about your subscribers?

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
A marathon of 200 videos in 5 months? Wowww I'm impressed.
What difference have you noticed for the most?
And what about your subscribers?
The videos I niched down on that were based on the search terms getting me the most traffic via Traffic sources YouTube search in YouTube analytics those videos now have got over 20k views and all have over 5 to 10k views and doing great not from my audience but youtube search. On the subscriber's front, however, I kept losing subscribers because of the lack of niching down on a larger scale, however. But my watch time and views doubled in this period consistently.

Reactions: Tarot et Intuition

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think it also depends on the type of videos you're uploading and how interested your viewers and subscribers are in watching those videos every time you upload. Staying consistent does show your subscribers that you are serious about making content and that you aren't likely to go inactive, and that might also convince new viewers that come across your channel to subscribe if they are interested in the videos you have posted. But I also feel like you wouldn't wanna upload like 10 videos a day, or any outrageous number because then your subscribers might be likely to not have time to watch all of those videos and it might also cause your videos you uploaded earlier that day to not do as well because your subscribers might get more focused on watching the newest video posted instead of a video you posted earlier in the day, but you've already posted 5 videos ahead of that in the same day. (just an example there)

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The videos I niched down on that were based on the search terms getting me the most traffic via Traffic sources YouTube search in YouTube analytics those videos now have got over 20k views and all have over 5 to 10k views and doing great not from my audience but youtube search. On the subscriber's front, however, I kept losing subscribers because of the lack of niching down on a larger scale, however. But my watch time and views doubled in this period consistently.
Thanks for the answer.