• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Live streaming option in youtube

Hobbyartycrafty

TubeBuddy User
Hello ,
I have a question regarding youtube live streaming option.
How does live streaming option in youtube help channel to grow ?
what would be the best frequency to do live streaming ?
Thanks

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't think the point of livestreaming is to grow your channel... but I personally think the whole idea of "growing a channel" is redundent, and instead you should be focusing on growing a community, and a library of content that people want to watch (that will naturally grow your channel)

Livestream because you want to get mroe one on one with your community. If you're only livestreaming to grow, people will see through that and you'll rarely get anyone to watch. Stream because you want to share something of value with your audience (a topic of discussion etc) and you can start building a more dedicated relationship with your audience.

I think weekly would be the maximum, but you could also stream every other week, or even once a month. You won't get as many views on a livestream as you will from a regular video typically.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I've not played with or researched much into streaming on YT but I think its a lot more beneficial in regards to communication with an existing audience than it is growing one.

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I've changed my setup in order to do live streams in the future. Prepared and ready but I think that the important thing is time and planning. Live streams are a great way to be there for your community and being able to give them some of your time.