• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello to everyone! This is Musicpod, your music source for non-copyright tracks

Musicpod

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Musicpod
Title of introduction: Hello to everyone! This is Musicpod, your music source for non-copyright tracks
Your name/ Alias: Musicpod
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel to be one of the best out there. And hopefully, maybe to be able to coach someday on how to grow on youtube successfully.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 per week
What are your hobbies? outdoor sports, basketball, listen to music on youtube
What is your biggest dream? To be one of the successful youtube creator
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5otPAF6jLVFNBp5ryv61iw?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Musicpod, welcome to our awesome community. If you work hard and learn a lot you can achieve you goals before you know it.

• Love
Reactions: Musicpod
OP
OP
Musicpod

Musicpod

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Aaron, thank you. Well for now I just share and upload other music artist's tracks (non-copyrighted only and creative Commons) I haven't tried doing contracts with the artists, but I am looking forward to do it in the future because my channel is still starting out and probably they will just ignore me.

OP
OP
Musicpod

Musicpod

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello @Musicpod, welcome to our awesome community. If you work hard and learn a lot you can achieve you goals before you know it.

Thank you so much and I greatly appreciate it! I'm happy to be here and like what you said, I have to work hard and learn to achieve my goals.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Aaron, thank you. Well for now I just share and upload other music artist's tracks (non-copyrighted only and creative Commons) I haven't tried doing contracts with the artists, but I am looking forward to do it in the future because my channel is still starting out and probably they will just ignore me.

Make sure you retain proof of the music licensing. As a distributor creators will come to you with any problems they face and that can be a bad thing.