• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Cooking made easy :) tasty and healthy restaurant style dishes :)

RV kitchen corner

User name: RV kitchen corner
Title of introduction: Cooking made easy :) tasty and healthy restaurant style dishes :)
Your name/ Alias: Rv kitchen corner
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? A user friendly tool which helps to analyse the videos :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Introduce healthy home cooking :) talk about benefits of the dish in all videos :)
How frequently do you upload? Weeklu
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Healthy cooking :) healthy world :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIDufCKvmSaJ04YYqzYc6Kg

Reactions: ParayHD

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @RV kitchen corner, welcome to our community. I need to change my eating habits. Healthy cooking will definitely be part of my diet soon.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! I've been working on changing my diet this year and I'm already down 40 pounds :)! What genres of food do you cover?

OP
OP
R

RV kitchen corner

Welcome to the community! I've been working on changing my diet this year and I'm already down 40 pounds :)! What genres of food do you cover?
Thanks for your reply. As a first step towards healthy cooking., started avoiding any preservatives and artificial colours in all the foods. Also started promoting mud pot cooking which is a traditional way our ancestors introduced !!