• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hola, soy una mexicana estudiante de Psicolog├¡a a la que le encanta viajar, tengo un canal de viajes en donde comparto mi experiencia en diferentes l

MayraIsVlogging

User name: MayraIsVlogging
Title of introduction: Hello, I am a Mexican student of Psychology who loves to travel, I have a travel channel where I share my experience in different places, as well as advice and costs of my stays. I hope you like my videos

Hola, soy una mexicana estudiante de Psicología a la que le encanta viajar, tengo un canal de viajes en donde comparto mi experiencia en diferentes lugares, así como consejos y costos de mis estancias. Espero que te gusten mis vídeos.
Your name/ Alias: Mayra Herrera
Where are you from? México
How did you find TubeBuddy? In a video/ en un vídeo
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am in this community, because I would like to receive certain advice from other youtuber to grow together and improve every day, as well as getting to know the community and supporting them as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to share my experiences so that other people help them to have an excellent trip or visit somewhere, as well as to keep my memories and experiences in a digital way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? my hobbies are traveling, singing, practicing mindfulness and learning about new things and cultures
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to know the whole world, different cultures and people
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCPnS2ci-lH5bcn97RDDjGA

Reactions: taatahdi

Albrecht

Sociology for edu essaydune

Hola Mayra,
Nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing your youtuber and traveler experience. I'm a German-Portuguese student in pursuing a master's in Sociology online. I'm planning to create a channel and publish videos featuring the sociological aspects of education.
Stefanie