• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Why is it so hard to get Discover on YouTube and how can get discover?

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
I put in so much effort on my video, and I only get around 80-120views per video. How can I get discover faster so I can grow my channel faster?

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Do you use the keyword tool with TubeBuddy? I always use it when IΓÇÖm posting videos and it helps suggest good keywords for your videos.

Another thing that helps me is sharing it on social media platforms, such as, my Facebook wall, page and groups, Reddit, Twitter etc.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Lesson #1
  • Grow slowly. #1 business lesson of all time. Slow your growth.
Lesson #2
  • You are not rewarded based on how much effort you put into a video(s). You are only reward based on the value it brings to viewers and advertisers.
Lesson #3
  • Life is hard.

Last edited:

Watermelonkidssg

Hi,

you are much better than me , I only have like 10 to 20 views per videos and I am not giving up yet, this will be a marathon and not a short sprint. The key here is to make it a hobby and not a career until you really grasp and get used to be a youtube. I believe those big YouTubers went through the grind as well.

Reactions: MarkRMonaco

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm going to put this in a harsh manner, but hopefully it makes you see things in a slightly differant way.

"I only get 80-120 views per video"
So why don't you care about your viewers? Why are the views that you HAVE gotten not good enough for you? Lets say you invite 100 people to your birthday, and "only" 80 people show up... are you going to cancel your birthday because "only" 80 people showed up? Are the 80 that showed up good enough to be there? or do you care more about the 20 that didn't show up?

I think a perspective changer is in order. Appreciate the views and subscribers you ALREADY have, and focus on improving your thumbnails and titles, and content to make people care enough to watch your content. I feel we as creators can be very entitled sometimes, and there's a reason why so many people outside of youtube dispise "YouTubers" and why they don't think we deserve to be getting money. It's because so many people only care about numbers, views, and subs, and care very little about the people they DO have watching, and that might be a reason why you aren't getting the numbers you're wanting... because the people who DO visit, might not feel like you care about them. We keep striving for what we don't have, when we don't stop to appreciate what we already do have. And that's where we start taking things for granted.

So while YouTube growth is about SEO, analytics, all those practices... it's often the HUMAN element that often goes ignored.

So sorry if that sounded harsh. I wanted to make my point hit in a way where hopefully you might consider things from a differant perspective.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Lesson #1
  • Grow slowly. #1 business lesson of all time. Slow your growth.
Lesson #2
  • You are not rewarded based on how much effort you put into a video(s). You are only reward based on the value it brings to viewers and advertisers.
Lesson #3
  • Life is hard.

3 Facts of life and business right there.... One thing that may help:
Its easier to discover unique things than it is common things. I've never seen your content but making yourself unique is one way to increase discoverability. Just make sure you offer value to the viewer.

• Love
Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
JasCool Gaming

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
Do you use the keyword tool with TubeBuddy? I always use it when IΓÇÖm posting videos and it helps suggest good keywords for your videos.

Another thing that helps me is sharing it on social media platforms, such as, my Facebook wall, page and groups, Reddit, Twitter etc.
Thanks for the tips. Also can you let me know the group you join on facebook? cuz I can't seem to find a good facebook group