• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello! I am new!

FollsUnitex

User name: FollsUnitex
Title of introduction: Hello! I am new!
Your name/ Alias: FollsUnitex
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via other youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get heard and a chance for people to see my content
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To gain a better watch time and to get up to 100,000 subscribers. But that is a long term future goal
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Creating music
What is your biggest dream? To be a well known music producer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8aiZwj4wFQ-roC1CgTcow

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there :) what kind of music do you like the most? who are your favourite producers? I've been watching a lot of Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) and I wish I could make and produce music.
Make sure to follow the rules of the forum and you'll have a great time here :)

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I listened to one of your Piano songs and it was actually really good! You do some great work sir! What app do you use for making it or are you recording off of physical instruments? :O

OP
OP
FollsUnitex

FollsUnitex

Hi there :) what kind of music do you like the most? who are your favourite producers? I've been watching a lot of Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) and I wish I could make and produce music.
Make sure to follow the rules of the forum and you'll have a great time here :)
I make house music for about 7 years now! My favourite producers are RetroVision, Avicii and Marshmello

OP
OP
FollsUnitex

FollsUnitex

I listened to one of your Piano songs and it was actually really good! You do some great work sir! What app do you use for making it or are you recording off of physical instruments? :O
Thank you! I use FL Studio 12. All using stock plugins! :)