• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey Guys! Im a new content creator!

ChrisHK

User name: ChrisHK
Title of introduction: Hey Guys! Im a new content creator!
Your name/ Alias: ChrisHK
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? I Was searching for a Forum Platform to introduce yourself to the community, and to be able to communicate with other people at my level!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be able to introduce myself and communicate with other people at my postition :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be able to make content in front of an consistent audience for a living or just along with school.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload every 3rd day. If not then i will just upload when im feeling the most like it.
What are your hobbies? I love doing youtube and playing football/soccer. Then i love being with friends and family
What is your biggest dream? To be able to do Youtube in front of a big audience full time, and make other people happy!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9g2hRir-h6Yk8hqKyKCTQg?view_as=subscriber